700C Fixed Gear Bike-Loop
- Strong 1020 Hi Tensile frame and fork
- Comes in an array of colors to show off your personality
- Rear flip flop hub with single speed freewheel and fixed gear cog
- AVASTA big flange hubs
- 44/16 gear ratio
- Double wall alloy rims with CNC brake strip
- Single speed for simplicity; flat handlebar for ease and style.Includes a flip-flop hub so you can ride fixed or with a freewheel. You decide how you ride.
- High-tensile strength steel frame absorbs the bumps in the road and is as durable as can be.
- Comes standard with 700 x 25C tires, 40mm deep-v rims, KMC chain, freestyle pedals and two sets of brakes.
- The bike is 90 % assembled and comes with the basic assembly tools, only a few parts need to be added to the bike, will take about 15 minutes.
- Please select size according to height: ▲(47cm) / 4'10"- 5'1" ▲ (50cm) / 5'1"- 5'6" ▲(54cm) / 5'6"- 5'11" ▲ (58cm) / 5'11"- 6'3". Please reconfirm whether the size you purchased is correct before you pay.
- Model Name: Loop
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Frame Size: 47/50/54/58CM
- Suspension Type: Rigid
- Special Feature: Sturdy
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Frame Material: Steel
- Included Components: Tool Kit
- Brake Type: Caliper
- Bike Weight: 23.65lbs (10.75kg)
- Height Range: 47 : 4'10"- 5'1" ; 50 : 5'1"- 5'6" ; 54 : 5'6"- 5'11" ; 58 : 5'11"- 6'3" ; 61 : 6'1"-6'6":
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
Product Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase (as indicated on your receipt) to initiate a return or exchange.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims
The Loop is a comfortable fixed gear bicycle that seamlessly blends style and practicality. Its sturdy Hi-ten steel frame ensures durability while maintaining easy maneuverability, making it a convenient choice for navigating city streets.
With the Loop, you have the effortless ability to personalize your journey, allowing you to customize your ride and showcase your unique sense of adventure. Whether it's your daily commute or a weekend escape, the Loop lets you express yourself.