700C 3 Speed Electric Hybrid Bike-Polaris E+
- 【Hybrid Electric Bicycle】Equipped with a 250W gear hub motor, providing powerful pedal assistance. Even in difficult cycling situations such as uphill or long-distance cycling, it can help you easily reach 15 MPH (according to legal restrictions). Up to 40 miles range.
- 【Removable High Capacity Battery】Comes with a 36V 10.4Ah Samsung battery cell, a high capacity lithium-ion battery can fully charge the battery in just 4 hours. It can meet your leisure and commuting needs, and can ride over 40 miles in pedal assist mode when fully charged.
- 【Multiple Cycling Modes】AVASTA E bicycles integrate 3 modes, which are powerful and cost-effective. 1: Pedal Assist: Provides electric assistance when cycling, making riding easier. 2: Pedal Mode: Ride the electric bike like a normal 3-speed road bike. 3: Push Assist: Electric bicycle will move at a speed of 6 km/h, making it easy to push.
- 【Reliable Components】The lightweight and sturdy aluminum frame and front fork make the ebike weigh only 48 pounds. The front and rear dual disc brakes provide fast and uniform braking force when needed. The high brightness LED headlights give you a clearer view when cycling at night. The quick release saddle allows for free height adjustment. Rear rack that can hold up to 25 kg allows you to carry more.
- 【Easy Installation】85% of AVASTA Electric Bikes come pre-assembled. The intuitive design, detailed assembly guide, and instructional videos make it easy for you to complete the remaining parts.
- Hub Motor: 36V 250W brushless motor
- Battery: 374.4 Wh / 36V 10.4Ah detachable lithium-ion battery
- Mileage: Throttle mode: 20 miles - pedal assist mode: 50 miles
- Top Legal: Speed20 mph (32 km/h)
- Working Modes: Pedal Assist/Pedal Mode/Push Assist
- Charging Time: Fully charged within 4 hours
- Frame: High strength aluminum alloy frame
- Derailleu: Shimano 3 speed gears
- Brake: Front and rear disc brakes
- Wheels Size: 700C
- Bicycle Weight: 48lb
- Package Content: Lithium Ion Battery, Cargo Rack, Charger, LED Headlight, Tool Kit
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
Product Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase (as indicated on your receipt) to initiate a return or exchange.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims