26" Mountain Bike-AV-390
- 6061 Lightweight Aluminum
- CST Sports Tires
- Lock Out Suspension Fork
- Quick Release Seat
- Double Disc-Brakes
- Flat handlebar
- Smooth Drivetrain System
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free installation tools include
- 【aluminum frame】The AVASTA mountain bike features a sturdy and light aluminum frame with a performance suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience.
- 【27 Speed Professional Mountain Bike】Trigger shifters combines with the rear derailleurs to deliver gear changes easy and smooth, for uphill Climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration, to keep you pushing through any terrain in your path. 3 gears front derailleur and 9 gears derailleur deliver 27 speeds of ultra smooth shifting.
- 【Sports tires】26 "X 1.95" CST tires handle pavement, gravel and dirt with ease; The wheels feature double wall aluminum rim for lightweight strength and strong for added durability, all terrain tires for a durable riding.
- 【Dual Disk Brake】Durable stainless steel mechanical front and rear mechanical disc brake giving you the stable and strong braking force and help you stop confidently in all conditions.
- 【Easy To Assemble】This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You just need to install the front wheel, handlebar, pedals, seat and air up the tires. Then you can complete a 26inch mountain bike and enjoy the ride (Including assembly tools). It was very easy to assemble it in 20-30 minutes. Includes all the tools you need for building and maintaining your own bicycle. Any problem pls feel free to contact us.
- Model Name: AV-390
- Wheel Size: 26 Inches
- Frame Size: 15 Inches
- Suspension Type: Rear, Front
- Special Feature: Lightweight
- Number of Speeds: 27
- Included Components: Tool Kit
- Frame Material: aluminum
- Brake Type: Disc
- Bike Weight: 31.68lbs (14.4kg)
- Height Range: 61" - 70" (155 - 178 cm)
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
Product Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase (as indicated on your receipt) to initiate a return or exchange.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. email@example.com
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims
The AVASTA mountain bike features a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame, paired with an advanced suspension fork for a comfortable ride over rough terrain. The bike's 27-speed system, made possible by trigger shifters and rear derailleurs, ensures effortless gear changes, allowing you to tackle any incline or speed with ease.
Equipped with dual stainless steel mechanical disc brakes, both front and rear, the bike offers reliable stopping power in various conditions. Assembling the bike is straightforward; it arrives 85% pre-assembled, requiring only basic steps such as attaching the front wheel, handlebar, pedals, seat, and inflating the tires.