26" 6 Speed Hybrid Cruiser Bike—Astrid
- Hi-Ten steel frame
- 6-speed SHIMANO derailleur
- Double wall alloy rims
- 26" X 1.5" Tires
- Dual linear pull Alloy brakes
- Swept-back handlebar
- Kickstand, fenders & headlight
- 85% pre-assembled with installation tools
|Wheel Size||26 Inches|
|Frame Size||16.5 Inch|
|Number of Speeds||6|
|Included Components||Tool Kit|
|Bike Weight||28.6lbs (13.0kg)|
|Height range||5'2" - 6'0"|
About this item
- Step-through Hi-ten steel city frame 6-speed hybrid touring, urban commuting, and cruiser bike with matching full fenders, and 26" wheels
- 6-speed Shimano twist shifters offer precise gear changes, alloy linear pull brakes deliver exceptional stopping power
- Brown synthetic leather comfy saddle and grips with classic stitching; swept-back handlebars offer a comfortable, upright riding position that's easier on your back
- Rear carrier offers convenient cargo space while fenders help protect you from splashes and grit; headlights allow riders to travel safely even at night
- 16.5 inch frame with 26 inch wheels fit riders 62 to 72 inches tall, Great for casual pavement and bike path riding
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
Product Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase (as indicated on your receipt) to initiate a return or exchange.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims
The Astrid is a hybrid bicycle that combines form with function; perfect for riding around town in comfort. Its Hi-ten steel frame is strong yet easy to handle, transport, and store.
The Astrid makes it easy to accessorize your ride for your style of adventure, from weekday commutes to weekend getaways. Every Astrid frame has mounts for front basket.