700C Hybrid Bike with 24 Speed for Men-Uranus
- 【Aluminum Frame】The AVASTA Uranus City Bike series adopts lightweight aluminum frames, which not only ensures the structural strength of the bike, but also brings great convenience to urban commuting. The Uranus series comes in two sizes of frames: 44cm and 50cm.
- 【SHIMANO 24-Speed】The specially tuned SHIMANO shifter and rear derailleur can provide up to 24 levels of speed regulation. In daily urban cycling, it is possible to cope with various road conditions, including climbing uphill and riding downhill, by easily and smoothly shifting gears.
- 【Dual Disc Brake】The dual aluminum disc brake has better stability and shorter braking distance, providing better safety. Compared with steel disc brakes, it has faster heat dissipation efficiency, greatly improving the service life of the disc. Even in rainy and snowy days, the disc brake can provide excellent braking force.
- 【700 x 40C Tires】 The 700x40C KENDA tires with dual walled aluminum rims can easily cope with various dirt and gravel roads in urban environments, and can withstand stronger impact without being easily damaged, ensuring long-term use of the wheels.
- 【Easy To Assemble】The AVASTA Uranus City Bicycle is 85% pre-assembled, and installation can be completed by adding the remaining components using the tool kit attached to the packaging, which takes approximately 20 to 30
- Frame: Sturdy Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Stem: Aluminum Alloy / φ28.6*φ31.8
- Disc Brake: Aluminum Dual Front & Rear Disc Brake
- Crank Set: 42T Chain Wheel / Aluminum Crank
- Left Shift/Brake Lever: Shimano ST-EF500-L / 3-Speed
- Right Shift/Brake Lever: Shimano ST-EF500-8R / 8-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY510 / Dual Pull
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TY300-D
- Cassette Sprocket: Shimano CS-HG200-8 / 8-Speed
- Front & Rear Hub: Aluminum / 14G*32H / Quick Release
- Wheel: 700C Aluminum Rim / A/V
- Tyre: KENDA 700X40C
- Seat Tube: Aluminum / Quick Release
- Rear Rack: Aluminum / Foldable / Up to 55 lbs (25 kg) Weight
- Capacity: KickstandAluminum / 270 mm
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
Product Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase (as indicated on your receipt) to initiate a return or exchange.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims