26" 6 Speed Electric Cruiser Bike-Astrid E+
- With a detachable large capacity battery, you can enjoy elegant commuting and short distance travel.
- Experience the power and versatility of the Electric Bike's 4 riding modes.
- Safety and reliability are paramount with the Electric Bike.
- Comfort is key during your rides, and the Electric Bike delivers.
- Setting up your Electric Bike is a breeze.
|Hub Motor||36V 350W brushless motor|
|Battery||374.4 Wh / 36V 10.4Ah detachable lithium-ion battery|
|Mileage||Throttle mode: 20 miles - pedal assist mode: 50 miles|
|Top Legal Speed||20 mph (32 km/h)|
|Working Modes||Throttle/Pedal Assist/Manpower/Push Assistance|
Fully charged within 6 hours
High strength aluminum alloy frame
Shimano 6 speed gears
Front and rear disc brakes
26'' x 1.75
AVASTA Electric Bicycle / Tool Kit / Lithium Ion Battery / Charger / Rear Rack
About this item
- 【Detachable High Capacity Battery】 With AVASTA Electric Bike, enjoy effortless and enjoyable commuting and short trips. The 36V 10.4AH high capacity battery provides a reassuring range. Charge the e-bike for 6 hours and ride up to 20 miles on full throttle mode (up to 50 miles on pedal-assist mode).
- 【Multiple Riding Modes】 AVASTA Electric Bike features 4 versatile riding modes, offering powerful functionality and great value. Full Electric Mode: Ride solely on electric power with a top speed of 25 km/h (15.5 mph). Pedal Assist Mode: Provides electric assist while pedaling, making your bike rides easier. Pedal Mode: Ride the e-bike like a regular 6-speed city bike. Push Assistance Mode: Move at a speed of 6 km/h (3.73 mph), making it easy to push the e-bike.
- 【Safety and Reliability】 The lightweight yet sturdy aluminum alloy frame ensures durability without being a burden. Front and rear disc brakes provide quick and even braking when needed. The high brightness and energy-efficient LED headlight give you a clearer view during nighttime rides.
- 【Comfortable Riding Experience】 The ergonomic frame design makes it easy for you to get on and off your bike. Equipped with a wide shock-absorbing saddle, you can freely adjust the height according to your preferences. The rack with a maximum load capacity of 25 kilograms can help you share the pressure during cycling. The 350W motor, which can provide strong but constant driving force, enhances the enjoyable riding experience.
- 【Easy Installation】 85% of AVASTA Electric Bikes come pre-assembled. The intuitive design, detailed assembly guide, and instructional videos make it easy for you to complete the remaining parts.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
Product Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase (as indicated on your receipt) to initiate a return or exchange.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. email@example.com
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims
Experience the power and versatility of the AVASTA Electric Bike's 4 riding modes. Choose the full electric mode for effortless rides at a maximum speed of 25 km/h. The pedal assist mode makes pedaling easier, while the pedal mode lets you ride like a regular city bike. The push assistance mode allows you to easily push the bike at a speed of 6 km/h.
Explore the convenience and joy of cycling with the AVASTA Electric Bike. With its detachable high capacity battery, you can enjoy worry-free commutes and short trips. The 36V 10.4AH battery ensures a reassuring range, providing approximately 20 miles on full throttle mode (up to 50 miles on pedal-assist mode) with just 6 hours of charging.