26" Mountain Bike—AAVE-323
- 6061 Lightweight Aluminum
- KENDA Sports Tires
- Lock Out Suspension Fork
- Quick Release Seat
- Double Disc-Brakes
- Flat handlebar
- Smooth Drivetrain System
- 85% pre-assembled,easy to assemble,free installation tools include
|Wheel Size||26 Inches|
Size S with 16.5 inch
Size M with 18 inch
|Specific Uses For Product||Gravel|
|Number of Speeds||21|
|Included Components||Tool Kit|
|Bike Weight||28.6lbs (13.0kg)|
S : 5' - 5'8"
M : 5'4" - 6'1"
About this item
- 【Aluminum Frame】 The AVASTA mountain bike features a sturdy yet light aluminum frame with a performance suspension fork that soaks up bumps and thumps to provide you with a fun, durable riding experience.
- 【SHIMANO 21-Speed】SHIMANO shifters combines with the SHIMANO rear derailleurs to deliver gear changes easy and smooth, for uphill Climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration, to keep you pushing through any terrain in your path. 3 gears front derailleur and 7 gears derailleur deliver 21 speeds of ultra smooth shifting.
- 【Sports Tires】26 "X 1.95" KENDA tires handle pavement, gravel and dirt with ease; The wheels feature double wall aluminum rim for lightweight strength and strong for added durability, all terrain tires for a durable riding.
- 【Dual Disk Brakes】Durable stainless steel mechanical front and rear mechanical disc brake giving you the stable and strong braking force and help you stop confidently in all conditions.
- 【Easy To Assemble】This bicycle is 85 % assembled and comes with the basic assembly tools, only a few pars need to be added to the bike, will take about 20 minutes. Size S with 16 inch frame ideal for riders between 5' & 5'8", Size M with 18.5 inch frame ideal for riders between 5'4" & 6'1".
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours after the payment is processed. Once your order has shipped, we will provide you with a tracking number that will allow you to track your package.
NV, CA, AZ
Note: The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time. The shipping time is calculated using calendar days and should be used as a general guide. Shipping delays may be caused by natural disasters, inclement weather, war, public holidays, and factors outside our control.
More about on Shipping Policy
Product Returns and Exchanges
Shopping online is awesome,it's important to make sure you are confident with your product choice before clicking the buy button. Boxed bikes are large and expensive to courier back and forth.
You have 30 days from the date of purchase (as indicated on your receipt) to initiate a return or exchange.
Always contact us first
Always contact us first so we can see how best to help you. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we agree there’s an issue we’re responsible for, we’ll discuss how best to resolve it for you.
Solutions may include using your local bike shop, a third party service partner or us sending out a replacement part or product to you.
More about on Return Policy
Your Glerc frames and forks is supplied with a lifetime warranty against material and workmanship faults. If it gets scratched from normal day to day use, knocked over, weathered from locking up outside, or damaged by impact, that’s not covered. The warranty is expressly limited to the frames and forks not incidentals or associated costs (for example, labour and postage). That said, we’ll always try to be reasonable and help out where we can with any issues.
Your Glerc bike parts are covered with a 2 years warranty against material and workmanship faults. However on a bike, even a GLERC bike, in normal daily use things will show wear. This wear is not covered by a warranty. Tyres, pads, cables, chains, grips and saddles (to name a few) are all ‘wear’ parts so they need to be looked after, kept clean and properly adjusted, and replaced from time to time.
More about on Warranty Claims
Suspension Fork:Front suspension supplies 110mm of travel to absorb shock from bumps and dips，The suspension fork make for a great ride experience on mountain roads, highways, and forestways that protects your joints
Aluminum Quick-release Hub:Double Wall Aluminum Rim is Strong and Light,Front Aluminum Hub with Quick-release is Easily Assembled and Disassembled,Easy for Maintenance
Smooth Drivetrain System:AVASTA mountain bike adopts SHIMANO shifters and derailleurs (three front gears and seven in the rear）which ensures smooth ride.
Quick-release Seat:AVASTA ergonomic sport seat makes riding more comfortable. You can easily adjust the seat height without any tools.